When engineered and assembled a structure built with sips by Ecobuild requires no frame to support it. The panels form a strong highly insulated and structural envelope/shell of the building with excellent airtightness. The panels are also used for roofs and internal load bearing walls.
- Six to seven times stronger than conventional timber frame.
- Highly energy efficient with superior u values and airtightness of structure with 60% approx. savings on heating costs.
- Design flexibility and environmentally friendly.
- Speed of build, less site deliveries and less site waste.
- Create extra rooms in the roof and vaulted ceilings to accentuate space.
- Reduced carbon footprint